Sunday, August 5, 2012

#SixSentenceSunday - Week 8 ... kind of

For those of you that had been reading  my snippets for #SixSentenceSunday probably wondered what hole I fell into - I'm not even sure myself. Apparently my muse up and left. I haven't even been participating in the weekly flash fiction contests as much as I used to do. I still try but the mojo has been lacking. Thankfully, I think my muse came back with my mojo (my mind thinks back to the Austin Powers movie when Dr. Evil takes a vial of Austin's mojo while he's frozen in statis ... LOL yes, my mind is a weird place). So, I finally signed up for #SixSentenceSunday again and hope to continue with my WIP. I'm nearing the end of what I've already written so time to put myself to task. Everything is outlined, so I just gotta put it down on paper (or type - since this is obviously a website). LOL

Enjoy this installment of my six sentences. Peruse my blog for the rest of my submissions if this piques your interest. From Guardians

Curtis face darkened. “Look, miss, I’m not sure what game you are trying to pull. Evelyn Quinlan changed my diapers a time or two when I was young and our families were close. If anyone survived that accident, I would have known. Not only that, everyone in this town knows about the horrible tragedy that the family suffered. So for you to parade around here as Evelyn’s long dead granddaughter is just not right and is high offensive.”

Check out the numerous other authors who participate at SixSunday.com. What will your #SixSentences say?

No comments:

Post a Comment